INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY! Email us for the calendar link.
Designed with natural light aplenty, with a north-facing backyard, it allows the sun to shine directly through the floor-to-ceiling windows and doors. Adjacent to the kitchen is the living and dining, with the large glass doors opening out onto the back decking entertaining area.
• Miele appliances with 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop & dual ovens
• 40mm Caesarstone benchtops
• Stone-finished butler's pantry
• Dual-vanity bathroom with Caroma Classic 1700mm bath hob
• Climate-controlled over multiple zones with an alarm
• Dual-screen colour video-intercom
• Up to 2.7m square-set ceilings
• A sculptural semi cantilevered staircase
• Generous two-car parking including an auto-garage
The location is suitable for all. Only a short drive to the beach and walking distance to Basterfield and spring road parks, as well your choice of cafe society at Highett, Hampton or Brighton. Walking distance to Highett and Moorabbin Train station and the Moorabbin Primary school.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Water Tank