EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST closing 5pm on the 2nd March, unless sold prior.
The opportunity of a lifetime in an iconic lifestyle location, this freestanding Edwardian is set on wide & well-proportioned land in a prime residential locale. At the exact juncture of Acland St’s buzz & the period-precinct’s blue-chip beauty, this versatile property is geared to reward today & ready to shine tomorrow.
- Edwardian solid brick double-fronted 2 bed with study and 1 bath
- Well-proportioned land with wider-than-usual frontage (approx. 8.2m)
- Quality kitchen & bathroom, excellent period detail
- Very private leafy northerly rear yard of generous proportions
- Solid construction with exceptional renovation potential
- Just off Carlisle St in a low-traffic residential street
- 300m to the mouth of Luna Park & the Palais
- One block to the boardwalks & bay
- 100m to the Upper Esplanade tram & a minute’s walk to The Espy
- Close to the transformative new St Moritz development
- 16 minute tram ride to the CBD
In the true heart of St Kilda, this is a rare combination of profit & potential - just steps from Melbourne’s most beloved beachside landmarks.
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Wardrobes